Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Time for Life

I have no time to live my life! It seems that all I do is work. But, it seems that even the darkest cloud always has a little sunshine behind it. Spending time in Alabama has given me alot of time to reflect on my life. I have learned alot about myself in the past couple of months. And, that has been really good for me. This has been one of the most difficult assignments that I have had. For many reasons, this assignment has tried my strength, my character, and my determination to always work hard and do the best job that I can. I think that all this has helped me see myself in ways that I never did before, and in many ways, has shown me that I have so much more to give than I ever believed I did before.
On a much lighter note, I got to see Anna and Beany last week. I had not seen them since Anna and her Mom came home from the hospital because of being in Alabama. She has grown a foot, it seems to me and Beany has just gotten taller and sweeter. Here is the most recent pics I took of them.




No comments: