Sunday, February 3, 2008

Catching Up

What a week! I have been running like a mad woman for the past 2 weeks, and it seems that I may be doing it for a while. There are just never enough hours in the day, and then the days just fly by! The month of January has been a complete blur! But then, most of 2007 was also! Don't you wish that we could slow down, and live like people did years ago before all the technology took control? I know that I do! My GRG is coming along beautifully, better than ever before, and yesterday, while sewing with my Mom, I started an art quilt for my son and his fiance. It is a small wall hanging, and so cute. It is a caricature of their dog, Milo. I think that they will love it. I hope to have it finished soon, since it is small. The hand quilting will take the most time. The Dresden plate has taken a back seat to my busy schedule, but is not gone, just on hold. I need 10 extra hours everyday to work on my quilts....can someone find that for me???

No comments: