Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mal March 2012

THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN ON MARCH 31, 2012. Today is the last day of Malabrigo March and I did not accomplish as much as I had hoped. I finished Camp Out Fingerless Mitts and Mira's Cowl, but did not complete Zuzu's Petals or even cast on the other 2 projects. I had fun though and I really loved seeing everyone else's finished items. I am tinkering in other things right now too, have a sick dog and am on baby watch for our 6th grandchild, who is due today, so I have been pretty busy. We have a Card Club at work and we have been meeting every 2 weeks to make cards. We have made some really nice cards and I am enjoying that very much. There are some talented ladies at my office and I am learning a lot from them. We also had a short Stampin Up party at lunch last week. Pat Bruce, the demonstrator was super nice and helped make a couple of really pretty cards. She has a workshop once a month on Saturday, and I am going to attend her next one. I have been making cards for a long time, but none of mine have ever turned out as well as these were, so I am excited. I am starting to do Artist Trading Cards and I am really enjoying them...

No comments: