Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Plan

I am so looking forward to having this long weekend. I am FINALLY getting the studio cleaned and organized. I am planning to spend these 3 days working to get everything in order. I am so looking forward to having a place to do my crafting and also to be my "place".

I have so many projects that are either started or are in my head that I want to complete and I can't wait to get to them. I have not done any quilting in quite some time and I want to get back on it. Here is my list of To-Do's.

1. Finish Dresden Plate quilt.
2. Organize all my yarn.
3. Make stitch markers
4. Make bracelets
5. Start scrapbooking all the stuff I have saved
6. Frame family pictures
7. Get back working on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt
8. Make more soap
9. Organize my books
10.Finish some sewing projects that I have in the works.

Quite a list, I know, but I am excited to try and tackle it.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: