Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011

Here are a couple of finished projects to start off the new year!

Eyelashes in Lime - This is a scarf that I made for my DIL, and it turned out great!



Reading Mitts - These are so soft and warm. I just love them. They are made from Malabrigo Silky....yum!

I have so many plans for 2011! I love the beginning of a new year. It seems like you are receiving a fresh start and a chance to make things better in your life. I intend to take full advantage of that opportunity this year. Randy and I have been working on my studio/office/craft room and it is looking so good! I am going to be so organized that I won't even recognize myself.

This is my year to make more, do more and really make my life good! I have a set of goals for 2011 and I look forward to marking them done, one at a time.

No comments: