Sunday, October 12, 2008

And the Award goes to....


Wow, this has been one crazy week! The whole thing has been a blur! I have so much going on at work, the holidays are coming up, and I am trying to get my house ready to sell. In addition, I have the Etsy shop, making soaps, my little booth at the antique store, football games at Randy's school on Friday nights, getting ready for the new granddaughter, and the list just goes on and on.

I received an award last week from Indigo Blue, Thank you again Andrea, and I want to pass it on to some of my friends.

To SewPrimKhris, my best buddy in Handpiecers, who never fails to encourage me and to share her love of quilting with me. I love you Khris.

To Knit R Done for having such an interesting blog.

To Uniquely Tea for blogging about Charlestion, my most favorite place in the whole world. I also love her information on tea. I am a tea lover and her blog is the bomb.

To Quiltville Snips and Quips for giving more quilting information than any blog or website has ever offered. I want to salute Bonnie's creativity, her ability to do more than any human should possible be capable of, and for giving us all new projects to keep us busy!

I salute you all!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

Khris said...

OMGoshhh I am blushing...thank you Lynn...you are a sweetheart and I am very lucky to have you as an online friend...hugss Khris in Oz

gin said...

Congrats on your award. Hope you are getting all the things on your list done. You seem to be 1 busy lady.