Friday, December 13, 2013

Woo-hoo! It's Friday!

Finished the majority of my shopping today. Just need to pick up 1 or 2 more little things. I am happy! My socks for Ansley are going very well and I hope to have the first pair finished tonight and the second pair started. I have so much to do this weekend to get the house cleaned for Christmas. I am not expecting anyone, but I still want things to be clean. I have several knitting project started and in process and I am mailing off a swap package this weekend. Busy, as always. I think that Mom is doing a little better since the DR changed a couple of her meds and added some additional vitamins. I hope she continues to improve. I want to get back on our regular schedule. I like routine and structure and we have not had that for quite some time now. til next time~~

1 comment:

Indigo Blue said...

Just in case you see this in time I am sending Christmas wishes to you and all the best for the New Year.
Take care
Xx