Thursday, November 12, 2009

Socks and Other Stuff too

One of my knitting projects that I am determined to finish is a pair of socks that I am knitting for me. I have never made a pair for myself, and when I saw this pattern, it was love at first sight, so I have been working on the first sock as much as I can. Here is my progress so far:



The pattern is called Nutkin and it is by Beth LaPensee for Knitzi. It is a free pattern on Ravelry. I am doing it in Malabrigo sock yarn and it is so soft and yummy. I just loved the colors and the way the cuff is done. I am hoping to have them finished so that I can wear them at the holidays.

I am learning how to do Dorset Buttons and there is a class tonight at the shop. I am not sure if I am up to going out, but I really would like to take that class.

I am not one who gets sick very often, but I have been sick for about 10 days now with an upper respiratory infection and I am so sick of it. The doctor gave me antibiotics and I think I am starting to feel a little better, but I have not been able to do some of the things I normally do.


1 comment:

efherrin said...

Dont forget my pair of socks too! Im still waiting :P I want warm toes this winter too.