Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Grandchildren, Knitting and Christenings

Started a blanket for Colin last night. He is due on March 31 and it will still be chilly then. I chose blue and white, not because it is my favorite colors, or that it is the standard for baby boys, but because that is the colors his Mommy is using in his nursery. We are going to Lucas' christening today. Can't believe he is a month old. Life just flies by while you are looking in another direction. My life is full and blessed, but it seems like I miss a lot of it. Next weekend is Tiffany's baby shower, Anna and Brian coming to visit and the Super Bowl. A very exciting weekend coming up. Food, kids, football and so much fun! The playroom is pretty much finished and we are happy that we have this wonderful room for the kids to play and watch movies. My Traveling Woman shawl is coming along very well. Since it is the first lace shawl that I have made, I am very proud of the fact that it is going so well. I can't wait to finish it. OPAM 2012 is underway and I finished a couple of items for January. I hope I can finish all the items I have planned for 2012. I have set some pretty lofty goals for myself this year. I am looking forward to this challenge!

No comments: