Monday, January 23, 2012

Traveling Woman and Other Shawls

My Traveling Woman is going so well! I just finished the third repeat of Chart A and hope to do the fourth tonight. I love this Malabrigo Sock Yarn. It feels like pure silk in my hands. I have a goal in 2012 to make 6 shawls. I am starting with this one. I am not sure what the other 5 patterns will be, but for sure, one will be Holden Shawlette. In addition, I really want to do Faraway, So Close. I have always loved it, and I have had it in my queue forever, but then I won the pattern from my MA group, so it has been "burning a hole in my pocket" as my Dad used to say. Such a big decision!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i cant wait to see these shawls flow from your fingers
i have a few shawls that have been in my Q forever too but i just cant get around to making them :P
good luck on your goal!