Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vision Walk

We got the proof for our VisionWalk t-shirts today and they look great! The screenprinter said they would be ready by Friday for Randy to pick up. We have raised over $2000 which is pretty good considering that we have not had a chance to do as much fundraising as we wanted to do. I am excited that the walk is almost here. I love doing this with my family, I just wish my Cali bunch could be here too! I have had a rough couple of days. A week ago last Thursday, my beloved Shih Tsu, Max went to be with the Lord. He was very sick and he was almost 14 years old. I just can't seem to stop thinking about him and missing him. He was my best friend and constant companion for so many years. I feel like there is a big hole in my heart that needs to be closed, but I don't know how to close it. Headed to my small group tonight. I love those guys! We are studying a book called "The Christian Atheist" and it is a really good book. I have learned so much and we are only about half way through it. Working hard on my toe up socks! I love them and they are going to be so beautiful! Til next time~~~

No comments: