Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Birthday Girl!

Even though tomorrow is actually her birthday, we all went to Columbia yesterday for Anna's 5th birthday.
With the exception of the California gang, we were all there. It was the most wonderful day! Richard made pizza and spaghetti and let me tell you that boy's cooking is awesome! He makes the best dishes and his pizza and spaghetti could easily rival any restaurant, including Olive Garden. He needs to open a restaurant! All the babies were there and it was so fun to see them all playing together and having fun. I think that I needed this day to make me realize how wonderful my life is and how all this health stuff is just a bump in the road. I am feeling so much better today about things. A visit to the Orthopedist has convinced me that I can get this back problem under control. I have been doing so much knitting and I am seriously considering starting an embroidery project. I have seen one that I am just in love with and I am thinking I will give it a go! I am also about make a needle book. If you are not familiar with them, they are handmade and they are for you embroidery needles and tools. They also make lovely gifts. Til next time~~~

No comments: