Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby-Eve is finally here!


Today is Baby-Eve, and I am so thrilled and excited I can hardly contain myself. I am leaving in just a couple of hours to go to Kate and Richard's house to stay with Beany tonight, and then head to the hospital in the morning. I have been looking forward to this for so long, and now it is here! Not only that, but I have not seen Beany in over a month (that is a record for me) because of working out of town, so I am as excited about seeing him as I am the baby's birth. I bought her this beautiful little doll, that I am hoping the nurses will let me put in her crib. I also knitted the blanket that the doll is lying on, and I want to cover her with it if that is allowed.
I am taking Beany a "CARS" camping set that includes a sleeping bag, pillow and flashlight so that he and I can "Camp out" while Mommy is in the hospital. I know that he is going to be confused about what is going on , even though he talks about his baby sister and about her being in Mommy's tummy. So, I want to make sure that it is a fun time for him too.
I will post pics of course as soon as she is here!
love ya'll~

No comments: