Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winding Down the Trip/I Received An Award!

Well, I am headed home on Friday, and I am excited! I can't wait to see Randy, it seems like it has been months, though it has only been 3 weeks. He came down here the first weekend that I was here and we had a wonderful trip over to the Gulf Coast in Missisippi. I have been in Alabama for 4 weeks, and will be back on February 24 for another couple of weeks.



We are in the countdown now for Anna Kathryn. She is being born by C-section on Tuesday, February 17 at 9:30 am, and I will have my first granddaughter. It still amazes me that God has seen fit to bless me in so many ways. I certainly do not deserve his grace and love in the ways that he has given them to me. He is truly a kind and loving God.



I am spending the entire week with Kate, Richard, Beany and Anna, and I can't wait. I am going to spend the weekend with Randy and my dogs, Max and Scruffy. I miss them, and Randy says that they are wondering where I am.




I received a very special award from my close friend in Australia, Sew Prim Khris. Thank you so much Khris! This award is for those who strive for excellence in their crafting and I am honored to be chosen. I must pass this on to 5 other friends and here are my choices:




2. Nan



Love ya'll~









3 comments:

Knit - R - Done said...

I finally blogged about the award you gave me in October. I read my blogs on Google Reader and I had your KnitPickyLynn RSS feed. I have it fixed now. Sorry about taking so long to get back to you.

Take care of yourself, I really like the new blog.

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Thanks for the award! I am so honored that you thought of me!

Bonnie

Nan said...

Oh.. thank you, there's one on my blog for you too, but I never got to finish it last night, and still haven't gotten to it today, so.. tomorrow it will be!