Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Future is Bright!

The wedding was beautiful, and everything was perfect!  I am glad that all the preparation and planning paid off for Tiff and her family.  Parker and Tiff are off on their honeymoon, and all is right with the world.  I have really started to get my simplifying under way.  I am shocked at all the stuff that I have in my house.  I am doing really well though.  I took 3 large bags of trash to the can this morning from the kitchen alone.  The puppies are still a handful, so I am not getting as much done each day as I had hoped, but I am still making progress.  Randy has been helping me at night, and we have done some heavy duty cleaning out.  I have some really good ideas for changing some things in my house, and I am putting them in my sketchbook when I take a break.  I have to take breaks more often because of my foot, but I am going to the doctor tomorrow, and hopefully will have surgery soon, and then my foot problems will be over.  I am so happy and feeling so much better since I am not sitting behind a desk all day.  I have even lost a few pounds by watching my diet and the activity that I have been getting.  This is exactly what I have been hoping for.  After the wedding on Saturday, Richard, Kate and kids spent the night and Sunday we had lunch on the deck.  It was so relaxing and fun.  These are the kinds of days that I want to have more of.    Things are looking up!  God has been so good to me, and I am determined to repay him with obedience and thanks.

love ya'll~

No comments: