Monday, August 3, 2009

Simplifying

I had a great weekend, but didn't get as much done as I wanted to. I managed to feed Randy and me on about $45 last week, which I consider a major accomplishment. We are having BLT's tonight. We love them. I am planning to get the rest of my cleaning out done this week. I have interviewed for a full time job and if I get it, I would like to start with my house in order. I have a busy week ahead, so I am going to try and do as much as I can each day.

I made this really delicious casserole from scratch that turned out so good! I call it Chili-Mac. I am working on a new macaroni and cheese recipe. Lots to do!

til tomorrow~

1 comment:

Karen Mallory said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Lynn! (karensdollsandstuff.blogspot.com)
I do my own quilting. No way can I afford to send them out. Most of mine aren't too big and I just meander quilt. I have a really small throat on my machine and if I do a large quilt, I do it in sections and then sew it together and bind over the seams.
You have really nice looking family photos on your blog. I like the knitting needle holder!
hugs Karen