Herrin Family Rocks



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation and Other Stuff

Beany is graduating from preschool on Friday night. He is getting so big! He will start kindergarten this fall. Time does fly! I see another busy weekend coming up! I am almost finished with Anna's socks and hope to get the ones done that I am making for a friend of mine.

The shawl is on hold since I can't figure out where I am in the pattern. I am going to the shop tomorrow and see if Marcia can help me. Darlene may be able to meet me there, but if not, I know that Marcia can figure it out. I am trying to have patience and learn the lace as I did socks, but I am getting so easily frustrated with it. And, on my best days, I have zero patience, so I don't really think that is going to work out. I think that until I learn how to know where I am in the pattern by looking at the work, I will never get the concept of lace. I have been thinking that I need to make a practice swatch and knit it over and over until I get it. Who knows??

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Dear Lynn, would you email me please regarding the hexie blog..
Thanks so much.
I am unable to email you as you're set to no-reply.

Robyn
daisyquilts at rocketmail dot com