Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Ramblings


IMG_0035, originally uploaded by GardenLynn.


I have decided to give up the shawl for now. I have too many projects going on to spend so much time on the shawl. And speaking of projects, I have started 2 new sock projects. I started this one on Monday. This is a new yarn that I bought at the Yarn Garden and it is so pretty! It is called Zauberball from Schoppel Wolle. I am making a simple sock to show the graduation of the colors. I think it is so interesting.

The second sock project I just started last night and it is called Mock Croc Socks. The pattern is from Knit Picks and it is a nice lace pattern. I will post a pic tomorrow. I am making it in a really pretty yarn that I got a few months back. The yarn is from Punta Yarns and it is called Merisock Hand Painted. Here is a thumbnail of the color:

This little thumbnail does not do it justice, but the color is almost spot on.


This is my last day off during the week and starting next week I will be back to working 5 days a week like a normal person. I am so looking forward to that, as well as this new job. It is almost like a dream come true for me. The title "Policy Clerk" is music to my ears……..

No comments: