Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday Wrap!

I am doing the Friday Wrap on Saturday morning. It was a good week! I am doing OPAM this year and I am excited! It is fun to see the projects get completed and my list of accomplishments grow as the year goes by. I am planning to do some organizing in my studio today. I have several projects in the works and I need to stop and get stuff together.

I have been working on the Flat Stanley project for a while now and I am hoping to get him done and on his way soon.

I can't wait to see where he goes and what he learns as he is traveling.

I have been researching knitting stitches and I have found some beautiful ones. I have a goal of learning to do one new stitch each month. My stitch for this month is Chain of Hearts. It is a rib stitch and I think it is beautiful! I am going to make a scarf pattern and knit it up in March.

It is Super Bowl weekend and I am thrilled that the Packers are in. I so wanted this to be Atlanta's year and I was very disappointed when they lost to the Packers. Green Bay is my second favorite team AFTER the Falcons, so once the Falcons were out, I was rooting for the Pack. I am excited and happy! We had a Super Bowl party at work yesterday and one of my co-workers brought this fabulous Buffalo Chicken Dip. I am going to make it for the game tomorrow and I will post the recipe next week. It is just downright yummalicious. Being the football lover that I am, I am not happy that the season is over, but I will have plenty to do to keep me busy and I do love baseball, GO Braves! and NASCAR.

OK, I am off to the studio.....she runs off coffee in hand, curly bed head, fuzzy slippers flapping....dogs chasing behind

No comments: