Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Wrap

It has been a great week! Work is going well and we are 2 weeks away from moving to our new building. The crochet club is doing well and I am getting closer to finishing my Twilight socks...finally. The remodel on our master bath starts next week and I am so excited! I will post before and after pics.

My gardens are coming along fabulously! My peonies are blooming and all the cuttings that I planted are growing and looking spiffy! Even the angel trumpet trees have perked up and are nice and green.

Next week, Jenny is going to teach all of us to make jewelry. I can't wait. I have always wanted to make it, but never took a class. I am ready with all my beads and stuff!

Jason and Parker both got promoted at work in the last 2 weeks. Parker was made Creative Director and Jason was promoted to Produce Manager. I am so proud of them! Good job guys!

I am looking forward to a nice weekend with gardening, junkin' and Darlington!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

No comments: