Saturday, January 12, 2013

This Week's Dare and Diva Challenge

I just finished printing out this week's dare from over at The Bright Owl. Erin has given us a great pattern to work with this week. I also printed out the Phicops tangle instructions from the Diva. I am going to see if I can draw the Phicops. I have been away from both for a while, but I am back and ready! I have several new drawings, but the last time that I scanned them into my computer, they just didn't come out good. I know I need a new printer with a better scanner. I have had this HP for about 8 years, and it is so outdated. I am knitting socks and trying some new recipes. Randy and I are trying to eat healthier and I have been cooking all of our meals from scratch. The most difficult part is going to the store so often, but other than that, it is pretty cool and I think, well worth it. I am adjusting to having my Mom here and things are better, though still extremely hectic and stressful. It seems like I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop......

1 comment:

efherrin said...

If you get the time id love a pair too! My other pair are too small. no rush though. I got my printer set up so i am going to do the bright owl challenge too again. Maybe Kate will join too!