Thursday, June 5, 2014

Time to take control

For those of you who do not know me, I am the world's biggest control freak! I think it developed in my childhood when I had to take care of my brothers and keep my Dad organized. So, over the years it just grew into a monster that I can't keep from rearing its ugly head more often than I care to admit. I have decided that in order to regain control of my life, I have to make some serious changes, and the first one is going to be social media. I have taken an indefinite break from all social media except this blog. I will post when I feel I have time, but that is the only thing I plan on doing. I will continue to have my iPhone, but will not have any social media apps on it. I want to go back to the person I used to be, who had a clean house, cooked lots of great food and spent many hours in the garden. I also want to spend more time with my sweet and wonderful family. The only way to do that is to free up my time. So, today is the beginning of a new lifestyle for me. Til tomorrow~~~

No comments: