Sunday, July 19, 2009

Catching Up

Gee, where has all the time gone? I have been so busy! Randy has been home for his summer vacation, and we have worked non-stop in our house and yard. The transformation is amazing! I can't believe how much we cleaned out, decluttered and organized in just a few short weeks.

He is back at school now, and I worked a temp job last week, so I am now back to blogging. I have been trying to catch up with my reading on all the blogs, and I still have a few to go, but I am starting a new week tomorrow, so I am sure that I will get caught up.

I am making great progress on simplifying my life. I am very pleased! I am still struggling with making ends meet, but I am determined to make it work. I have been getting some really good ideas from the blogs. Thank you so much ladies! I am working on making more soap and dream pillows for my Etsy shop. I harvested a ton of lavendar yesterday and my kitchen smells so wonderful. I am planning a garage sale in 2 weeks, and I have signed up for a consignment sale in the fall. Life has a way of forcing you to make changes doesn't it? I think that all these changes have been very beneficial for me, even if at times, it doesn't feel that way. I am very positive about the future and I am feeling that my life is FINALLY going in the direction that I want and need it to.

til tomorrow~

No comments: