Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Plan

The Chevron scarf is coming along very well. It is going faster than I thought it would. I am determined to finish this scarf, Anna's Sweet Pea blanket and my Twilight socks this month.

I am planning to start a new quilting project this month and finally finish the studio. I have stuff everywhere up there, but it is looking better each week.

I have made a project list which I am going to incorporate in my sketch book and start working on getting the materials together for each one. Prep is half the work of any project, it seems. Takes lots of time and effort to get everything ready just to start the project. I want to get a good hand stitching project started so that when I have the sinus surgery, I will have something to do if I feel up to it.

I am going to have Brian and Anna on Easter weekend, a first for me I think. I am excited about making Easter baskets for them. I am hoping that some of the kids will be able to come for dinner on Easter Sunday. It is really hard for all of us to get together at one time because we are so spread out. I miss the kids and having dinners.

Time passes so quickly! It seems like only yesterday, my boys were little and running around the house......

No comments: