Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Wrap

Ok, I have decided that I will not stop blogging, I enjoy it too much. This was an interesting week, to say the least. I finished my Comfy Scarf, made some great progress on the Twilight socks and started a potato chip scarf as a test for the crochet club. We are planning to start a group on Ravelry for the crochet club and I am trying to get everyone signed up on Rav.

I am changing over from throwing to picking and it is a slow process. I am doing better each day, but I am still so slow. I have always wanted to knit Continental and I am not sure why I learned English, but I am switching in the hope that my knitting will look nicer and it will be more uniform. Wish me luck!

The kids are coming for Easter weekend and I am planning to have a big Easter egg hunt. I think it will be fun and the kids will enjoy seeing the grownups look for the eggs.

My tomato tree arrived. I actually ordered 2 of them, as well as 3 cucumber trees. They look really healthy and I planted them in pots on the deck to get them started. I am anxious to see if I really get all those tomatoes that the ad talked about. Supposedly, a couple in Loganville did. But, we all know that ads are not always truthful. We will see how it turns out.

I received a nice card from Jennifer at the Foundation Fighting Blindness this week regarding the walk. She included pictures of our team that were taken by the photographers. That was a great day and I am looking forward to next year.

No comments: