Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Morning Update

My first 2 weeks were not as productive as I had hoped.  It seems that I have had so many interruptions, and not only that, but I have been a bit overwhelmed as well.  I seem to have been spinning my wheels, but not accomplishing much.  So, today is brand new day and brand new week, and I am hoping to do much better with my plan.  I have been away for almost 4 months, and though things at home haven't really changed, I have.  This week will be a planning week.  I am going to try and get a plan into place so that I can accomplish my goals.  I know what my goals are, I just need a way to get to them.  I think that because I have been feeling so overwhelmed by the goals that I have set, I have not looked at it from a "one step at a time" viewpoint.  That is what I am going to try and do this week.  Wish me luck!

love ya'll~

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good luck Lynn! The one-step-at-a-time is a good idea. I call it "baby steps" and it works well for me.