Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday Wrap

It was a busy week! Work is just crazy and with all the goings on of the VisionWalk, Randy and I are both exhausted! The walk is tomorrow and we are all set! We have 74 confirmed walkers and we have raised over $3000. I am so proud! It is raining buckets today and the rain is supposed to last through tomorrow, but I am praying that it will not rain at the walk. Everyone has worked so hard and I just know that we will have a great day!

Knitting and all my other projects have taken a back seat to the walk these past few weeks, but I have been getting a row or two done now and then on the Chevron Scarf. I am hoping that starting Monday I will be back in the old routine. I miss Rav and I miss my friends there.

The crochet club is going well. We are meeting once a week, and all the girls are doing great and learning fast. We are doing these beautful cardboard Easter baskets in April and one of the girls is leading. They are so pretty, I can't wait to learn how to do it.

Looking forward to seeing my babes later today. It is going to be a great weekend for our family....tons of pics next week!

No comments: