Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday Wrap

VisionWalk is just a few weeks away, and I have been spending most of my time recruitng walkers, donations and getting the design together for our t-shirts. I have not been doing any knitting, but have crocheted a few squares for Anna's Sweet Pea coverlet. I am having a time with my hands lately. My arthritis has really been bad, so perhaps I need the break. I have lots of projects at home that I need to do as well. Randy and I are painting the kitchen today.

I am looking forward to next weekend because I am getting the kids. Those are always the best weekends, though when Monday rolls around, I am one tired Tessie. It is a good tired though. The kind that makes you smile.

Anna's birthday party was a big success! She loved her doll!

Here she is opening it:

And here are some other pics of her birthday:


Have a busy week ahead!

No comments: