Monday, September 22, 2008

Soaps are Ready!

Hettie's Garden Soap is now in full production. Please check out the Etsy shop and see the soaps that are available. I have also started a blog for Hettie's Garden and there you will find herb and garden tips, articles, how to's, etc. Check it out at Hettie's Garden. There will be more this week. I have come up with a soap for men, but I have not decided on a name for it yet. I would love any suggestions that you all might have. I will be giving away another sampler in mid October, so stay tuned! Entering this one will be a little more involved. Do you like games?? Check back often!

2 comments:

Lea said...

Hi lynn. Thank you so much for adding my banner. I'd be happy to make you one free of charge. If you email me with what you would like, then i'll get started today. Also, i'm looking into making graphics for Etsy shops. Not sure what prices will be just yet though.

Take care,
Lea (All Designs Chic) xxx

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
I will call back for the next competition and be on the ball to take part. Could you please email me the details for the Christmas swap. Many thanks!